i-chart is an innovative new optical tool that will impress patients and add a new dimension to your eye examination
- random letter combinations
- low contrast letters
- illiterate ‘E’ and 'C' charts
- number charts and shape charts for children
- fixation targets, red / green, x-cyl targets are all size adjustable
- fan / block chart
- animation chart to hold children's attention
- customisable media display where your own video, animations and pictures can be displayed
- fixation disparity targets
- fully customisable letter chart. Any combination of letter sizes, number of letters and number of rows is possible. For example you could have 3 rows of 6/6 followed by a row of 6/3. Or 2 rows of 6/6 with 10 letters per row. Any combination is possible provided it fits sensibly on a screen
- simple calibration and setup: i-chart will remember sizes and settings between uses and for different users of the same machine.
- can be used with or without a mirror, total testing distances up to 8 metres
- optional remote control
- platform independent: current version is for Windows. Apple and Linux versions can be made available on request.